Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions shall apply to any relationship between the user and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
The applicant for registration applies for use registration in accordance with the method prescribed by the Company, and when the Company approves it, the use registration shall be completed.
The Company may not approve the application for use registration if it judges that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose any reason for that.
1) In the case of filing a false matter when applying for usage registration
2) In the case of an application from a person who has violated the Terms
3) Other cases where the Company judges that the usage registration is not appropriate
Users must not do the following in using this service.
1) Acts that violate the law or public order and morals
2) Acts related to criminal acts
3) Acts that destroy or disturb the functions of our server or network
4) Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
5) The act of collecting or accumulating personal information etc. about other users
6) Acts impersonating other users
7) Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in connection with our services
8) Other actions that the Company deems inappropriate
4. Stop of provision of this service
If the Company determines that any of the following events occur, it may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without notifying the user in advance.
1) When performing maintenance inspection or update of the computer system concerning this service
2) When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout or natural disaster
3) When the computer or communication line is shut down due to an accident
4) Other cases where the Company judges that it is difficult to provide this service
The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party for any reason, due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service.
5. Use restriction and registration cancellation
The Company may restrict the use of all or part of the Service to users or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice in the following cases.
1) In the case of breach of any of the terms of the Terms
2) When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration matter
3) Other cases where the Company judges that the use of the Service is not appropriate
We do not take any responsibility for the damage caused to the user by the action that we performed based on this article.
The Company's default liability will be disclaimed if it is not due to our intention or gross negligence.
Even if we are liable for any reason, we will only be liable for damages within the scope of the damage that would normally occur and for paid services only in the amount of the payment (equivalent to one month's worth in the case of continuous services). Will bear the
The Company will not be liable for any transaction, contact or dispute that may arise between you and another user or a third party with respect to the Service.
7. Change of Service
We can change the content of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and we do not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user.
8. Change of Terms and conditions
The Company may change the Terms at any time without notifying the user if it deems necessary.
9. Notice or Contact
Notices or communications between the user and the Company shall be made in the manner prescribed by the Company.
10. Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations
Users can not transfer or secure the status of the contract of use or the rights or obligations under this agreement to a third party without prior written consent of the Company.
11. Government law, jurisdiction
Japanese law is the governing law in interpreting these terms.
In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company's head office is the exclusive agreement jurisdiction.